Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

An update...even if it is pathetic

As you can tell, I am extremely far behind on posting. I'm also behind on my reading.

I would have thought that being a school librarian, I'd spend my summer reading.

That was not the case for me. Instead of reading, I discovered NetFlix. It was a whirlwind romance. I became addicted to the instant gratification that I received. NetFlix allowed me to indulge, without judgment, in my guilty pleasures. I watched the entire series of Ally McBeal,The Secret Life of an American Teenager, and Young Riders.

Alas, as most summer relationships do, ours came to an end when they upped their prices. Yes, you can put a price on friendship. There's was a price that I was not willing to pay.


I will not catch up on my reading a book a day for the 2011 year. It would require me to deny myself of sleep for days on end. I assure you that my family would not like that. (I can get a little grouchy without sleep.)

I WILL update what I've been reading.(It just won't be today. Allergy meds are kicking my booty...I hate it when the room spins.)

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment