Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

In My Mailbox - Week of May 6


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Check out the post to see what others received in their mailbox.





Received from Sourcebooks Publishers


( I won a TLA Package!)

  
Mira's Diary: Lost in Paris - Marissa Moss



 
While He was Away - Karen Schreck
Horrid Harry and the Zombie Vampire - Francesca Simon



 
Jason Steed: Revenge - Mark Cooper 
Anastasia Forever - Joy Preble





Purchased


  
Struck - Jennifer Bosworth
Unitl I Die - Amy Plum




One for the Murphys - Lynda Mullaly Hunt

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got some awesome books. Hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of books! Anastasia Forever looks really good!

    Jenny @ Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower . i wanna read Struck sooooooo bad ... here is my IMM http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-weeks-bookings-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. {if i'm commenting i'm a follower}

    Some of those look like they could be some amazing reads. Thank you for sharing. :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Awesome haul! :) the first two look brilliant and I SO badly want to read Struck! :) I'm a new follower! :)

    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    Maybe you could follow my blog? Only if you really like it? Which I hope you do! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some great books! Hope they were fun to read. :) I have heard a lot about Before I Die.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete